For a long time we have known that this topic needs to be prepared very well – our travel pharmacy. So we read magazines, books and consulted our house doctor.
- Explorer Magazin: Medikamenten Liste (Drug list)
- Book: Wo es keinen Arzt gibt (Where there is no doktor)
- Book: Selbstheilung durch Homöopathie (Self-healing by homeopathy)
- Book: Reisen mit Homöopathie (Travel with homeopathy)
When I started, I did it like usual, I opened an excel file. Sorted well, collected all the data and cataloged, valued, prioritized, and went several times to our poor Dr. Huber, who always answered me.
- Do we have too much antibiotics?
- Is morphine necessary?
- How to put a syringe in the vein?
- Can I practice sewing on a household sponge?
Somehow new sources emerged and new people, who had an even better tip.
And so this actually lasted for several months. But now we are finally done.
The list is ready! Now we have the classic medicine, homeopathy, ayurvedic medicine and everything around wound care clear separated and processed in the table. Now just one is left, spend money and find the right place in the truck, but that should not be a problem – so I hope.
If you are interested in the list, please let us know.